Section 1 – Information on the collection of personal data
(2) The Controller in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the company MOHNEN GmbH, Elle 19, 52224 Stolberg-Gressenich, Germany, represented by Mr Elmar MOHNEN, email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or by submitting a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address and your name) will be saved by us so that we can answer your questions. The processing of data for the purpose of contacting our company occurs in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your consent given on a voluntary basis. We will erase the data collected within this context once the storage of the data is no longer necessary or will limit the processing of the data if statutory obligations to retain data apply.
(4) If we need to consult contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will explain the processes involved in detail below. This information also specifies the criteria established with regard to the duration of storage.
Section 2 – Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information
– Right to rectification or erasure
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to the processing
– Right to data portability.
(2) You additionally have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection with regard to the processing of your personal data by our company.
Section 3 – Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you solely use our website for informational purposes and therefore do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require in technical terms to show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis):
– IP address
– Time and date of the request
– Time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (the concrete web page requested)
– Your access status / HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted
– Website from which the request stems
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the collection of the data specified above, we also store cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser that you are using. The party responsible for storing the cookie (in this case us) uses it to access specific information. Cookies are unable to run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user friendly and efficient on the whole).
Section 4 – Objection to or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Such a withdrawal will have an impact on the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have withdrawn your consent.
(2) If the processing of your personal data by us is based on the consideration of interests, you can file an objection to the processing. This is especially the case when the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is specified by us in the following description of the functions in each case. When you file such an objection, we request that you specify the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data the way we do. In the case of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust our data processing activities or present you with our imperative reasons warranting protection on the basis of which we will continue our processing activities.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or right to object, simply contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5 – Disclosure of data
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties for any other reasons than those specified here. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if you have granted us your express consent to do so pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, the disclosure of your data is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data that requires protection in the case of a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR or if this is legally permitted and required for the implementation of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b.
Section 6 – Other functions and services on our website
(1) We partly use the services of external providers to process your data. We carefully select and contract these providers, who are bound to our instructions and checked by our company on a regular basis.
Section 7 – Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is normally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by looking for the closed key or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser
We use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or being accessed by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Section 8 – Third-party providers
Although we have carefully checked the content of third-party websites, we are unable to provide any guarantee for the content of external links. The respective operators of these linked websites are solely responsible for their content.